Video of the Week
- Knights of Columbus Local Chapter #6212
- OnLine Giving Follow this link to register for Online Giving
- Paterson Diocese Paterson Diocese website
- Performing Arts Guild St. Catherine of Bologna Performing Arts Guild
- Photo Art Show Information & Online Entry
- St. Catherine of Bologna School St. Catherine of Bologna School
- St. Paul Inside the Walls Diocesan Evangelization Center
- The Beacon: Paterson Diocesan Newspaper E-Newsletter Edition of the Beacon
- The New Roman Missal USCCB (United States Conference of Catholic Bishops) resource guide
- The Vatican Vatican website
- USCCB US Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Virtus Training for Protecting God's Children Virtus Training Schedule
Posted on June 15, 2012 | No CommentsFORTNIGHT for FREEDOM: JUNE 21 – JULY 4 The fourteen days from June 21—the vigil of the Feasts of St. John Fisher and St. Thomas More—to July 4, Independence Day, are dedicated to this “fortnight for freedom”—a great hymn of prayer for our country. Our...
Posted on June 4, 2012 | No CommentsToday, June 3, Joe and Janis Agresta will receive the 4th annual diocesan Vivere Christus Award at Saint Philip's Parish, Clifton. This diocesan award is given to members of diocesan parishes who continually live as faithful stewards of God's grace and generosity for the building up of God's kingdom.
Posted on May 4, 2012 | No CommentsATTENTION: SEUSSICAL THE MUSICAL AUDITION DATE CHANGES!!! The St. Catherine of Bologna Performing Arts Guild will be holding open auditions for Seussical the Musical on: Tuesday May 8th from 7pm-9pm Monday May 14th from 7pm-9pm Wednesday, May 16th from 7pm-9pm Please note that Friday, May 11 (7-9pm)...
Posted on April 21, 2012 | 1 CommentMy Fellow Parishioners and Friends in Christ, Bishop Serratelli, at my request for retirement, has granted it to me effective on June 30, 2012. He was happy to assign me as Pastor Emeritus of Saint Catherine of Bologna Parish in Ringwood. He thanked me for...
Posted on February 8, 2012 | No CommentsObama Administration: Catholic Conscience Not to be Tolerated On January 20, 2012, the Obama administration made an unprecedented move to curtail the freedom of religion in the United States. It mandated that all institutions providing health insurance to their employees must also provide for sterilization,...